Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southern California) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Go to for more opportunities, or.
- PED/HOS 58158.
- Newly remodeled, state of art facilities/equipment.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- Regional airport in town with international airport an hour away.
- 430 bed facility with 12 acute pediatric beds increasing to 22.
- NEW Program Opening!
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more.
- Multiple Needs!
- University town- one hour to Los Angeles County.
- Block Schedule.
- Level II Nicu with 8 beds.
- Neonatologists available for back up 24/7.
- Employment opportunity- join and affiliate with one of the largest freestanding pediatric medical groups in the country.
- Teaching and research opportunities available.
- To be considered for this opportunity..
- Award winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools.
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains and beaches all within an easy drive.
- Relocation assistance.
- 14-15 shifts a month- No additional.
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available.
- Verifiable outmigration that totals more than 2300 annual pediatric discharges.
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Position.
- Full sub-specialty support and highly trained pediatric nursing staff.
- Rapidly growing community- 800,000+ population.
This perm job from Fidelis Partners was last open on Dec 11.