Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southern California) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rapidly growing community- 800,000+ population.
- Block Schedule.
- 14-15 shifts a month- No additional.
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more.
- PED/HOS 58158.
- Relocation assistance.
- To be considered for this opportunity..
- 430 bed facility with 12 acute pediatric beds increasing to 22.
- Verifiable outmigration that totals more than 2300 annual pediatric discharges.
- Regional airport in town with international airport an hour away.
- Level II Nicu with 8 beds.
- University town- one hour to Los Angeles County.
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available.
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities.
- Newly remodeled, state of art facilities/equipment.
- NEW Program Opening!
- Neonatologists available for back up 24/7.
- Full sub-specialty support and highly trained pediatric nursing staff.
- Go to for more opportunities, or.
- Teaching and research opportunities available.
- Employment opportunity- join and affiliate with one of the largest freestanding pediatric medical groups in the country.
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains and beaches all within an easy drive.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Position.
- Multiple Needs!
- Award winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools.
This perm job from Fidelis Partners was last open on Dec 11.