Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · June 27, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southern California) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Verifiable outmigration that totals more than 2300 annual pediatric discharges.
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities.
- To be considered for this opportunity..
- PED/HOS 58158.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- Employment opportunity- join and affiliate with one of the largest freestanding pediatric medical groups in the country.
- Newly remodeled, state of art facilities/equipment.
- Level II Nicu with 8 beds.
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more.
- Go to for more opportunities, or.
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains and beaches all within an easy drive.
- Block Schedule.
- Relocation assistance.
- Full sub-specialty support and highly trained pediatric nursing staff.
- Teaching and research opportunities available.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Position.
- Award winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools.
- 430 bed facility with 12 acute pediatric beds increasing to 22.
- 14-15 shifts a month- No additional.
- Neonatologists available for back up 24/7.
- Multiple Needs!
- Regional airport in town with international airport an hour away.
- University town- one hour to Los Angeles County.
- Rapidly growing community- 800,000+ population.
- NEW Program Opening!
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available.
This perm job from Fidelis Partners was last open on Dec 11.