Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Watsonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shasta Regional Medical Center is located in Redding, CA to the north of Sacramento.
- Benefits offered: Excellent compensation!
- Hsmg provide physicians the opportunity to deliver comprehensive hospital-based care without the constraints of an office practice.
- Critical Care/Pulmonology Certification not required.
- A great location for recreation, Shasta County has numerous national parks and is 2nd place for "the city with most sunshine per year"!
- ICU experience required, Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Hsmg provides hospitalist services to 6 hospitals in beautiful California locations.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage, independent contractor status, opportunity to own stock after just one year, no outside owners-- physician-owned, physician-run medical group, and flexible schedule.
This perm job from Hospitalist Services Medical Group was last open on Aug 27.