Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Watsonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A great location for recreation, Shasta County has numerous national parks and is 2nd place for "the city with most sunshine per year"!
- Hsmg provide physicians the opportunity to deliver comprehensive hospital-based care without the constraints of an office practice.
- ICU experience required, Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Benefits offered: Excellent compensation!
- Critical Care/Pulmonology Certification not required.
- Hsmg provides hospitalist services to 6 hospitals in beautiful California locations.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage, independent contractor status, opportunity to own stock after just one year, no outside owners-- physician-owned, physician-run medical group, and flexible schedule.
- Shasta Regional Medical Center is located in Redding, CA to the north of Sacramento.
This perm job from Hospitalist Services Medical Group was last open on Aug 27.