Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent position (Ventura County) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Also numerous Golf Courses, Universities, Shopping Malls, Nationally recognized public schools, and easy access to airports.
- This is a hospital sponsored relocation package.
- Group covers one facility with 20 bed ICU/CCU- No Internal Medicine - New Sleep lab.
- Ventura County is a short commute to Los Angeles.
- 1:3 Service area 500K, Part-time will be considered.
- Pulmonary Critical Care opportunity located on the Blue Pacific Shore: Live the California lifestyle of beaches, mountains, skiing, surfing, lakes, and theme parks.
- Suburban Coastal Southern California at its finest.
- Guaranteed Salary is $300K, excellent potential for also covered is malpractice, Marketing, operating & office expenses, Practice consultations, Equipment, Relocation Fees.
- Live minutes to be at the Beach.
- Competitive benefits package to include Health, Dental for you and family, paid vacation, CMEs, and partnership/ ownership after first year.
- Pulmonary/Critical Care wanted to join a very successful, highly respected and well established SSG.
This perm job from California Physician Opportunities was last open on Oct 6.